Please note-

*Please note- Your browser preferences must be set to 'allow 3rd party cookies' in order to comment in our diaries.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

One Nation Working Together


I Want to Go to DC.


Hopefully by this time you are aware that there will be a march in Washington D.C. on October 2, 2010. If not, here is a diary by our own Meteor Blades sharing about this march. Well, I want to go. But there is a problem. I have no funds, transportation, or lodging. Insurmountable challenges to my being able to go to D.C. and voice my concerns.
If you are interested in providing funds so individuals such as myself, who has the will to go but is one of the many millions too poor to make our voices heard, DiegoUK has provided us with not only a diary series but a central location progressivesponsor.com to unite donators and those wanting to go.
If you can, anything you can donate will help, even if I can not garner a trip from Portland, Oregon, perhaps some other Kossack could benefit from the trip.
Why are we going? Unemployment- courtesy of southof, the economic depression- thanks to gjohnsit and banks- not responsible for the responsibility entrusted in them, kudos to bobswern.
The title of this march says it all, One Nation Working Together. Can we make this an America where we all can work and know we will not only make a difference but to do more than struggle to make our bills go away?
Yes we can!

-end-

2 comments:

  1. I dressed it up for you Julian, but needlessly it seems, thanks for sharing your diary here! much appreciated. and get me your Paypal info. I hope you enjoy yourself in DC. I do hope you'll share a diary with us on the experience when you get back. and take a camera if you've got one or can borrow one! {{{pantherq}}} so nice to be seeing you again here and on DK.

    ReplyDelete