Please note-

*Please note- Your browser preferences must be set to 'allow 3rd party cookies' in order to comment in our diaries.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Pink's New Video to Feature Gay Wedding

   Sony Music EntertainmentPink says her new song "Raise Your Glass" is meant to celebrate those who feel left out, and she'll illustrate that point in the song's video, which she just finished shooting.

   The singer told InDemand.fm she'll be "celebrating a gay wedding [in the video]," and explained the scene was inspired by her personal experience.  She revealed, "I threw my best friend's wedding in my backyard -- [she] is gay...and it was absolutely beautiful.  And the end of it, her mom said, 'Why can't this be legal?' and started crying.  It was just the most heartbreaking thing I've ever seen."

   "Raise Your Glass" is from Pink's forthcoming best-of, Greatest Hits...So Far!!!  She says of the song, "I don't know if it's going to be huge, but it is new...I wanted to write a song about underdogs."

-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment