Please note-

*Please note- Your browser preferences must be set to 'allow 3rd party cookies' in order to comment in our diaries.

Monday, November 29, 2010

Annie Lennox Wishes She Had Been Gay

Scottish singer Annie Lennox says life might have been “easier” had she been gay.
The 55-year-old twice-divorced Lennox has called men “a huge disappointment.”
“It's not like I think being gay could be an alternative, 'cos it isn't,” the Eurythmics star told UK glossy Saga magazine. “I sometimes wish it would have been 'cos it would have made life easier ...”
Lennox's first marriage to German Hare Krishna devotee Radha Raman ended in 1985 after only one year, and her 12-year marriage to Israeli film and record producer Uri Fruchtman ended in 2000. She has two adult daughters, Lola and Tali.
Now the Sexcrime (Nineteen Eighty-Four) singer says finding true love might have been easier if she had been gay.
“I wouldn't want to disallow the possibility of failling in love again, but I think that for 90, maybe even 95 percent, of women men are a huge disappointment in relationship terms,” she said, then added: “(But) I'm not a man-hater, let me say that. I love men, love their company.”

-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment