- Who'd of thunk?
Although social conservatives in the 2010 election campaign depict gay marriage as a threat to married life as we know it, Iowa's 18-month experience with the newly legalized institution has revealed striking similarities to traditional marriage and no discernible harm to it, according to an IowaWatch study.
- "Do I trust the GOP on the debt? Is the Pope gay?" -- Andrew Sullivan
- You can't make this stuff up.
The town's name is real. But when Josh Moore tried to tell Seattle-based Microsoft and the enforcement team at Xbox Live, they wouldn't take his word for it. Or Google it. Or check the U.S. Postal Service website for a ZIP code.
Instead, they suspended his gaming privileges for a few days until Moore could convince them the location in his profile, "fort gay WV," wasn't a joke or a slur: It's an actual community of about 800 in Wayne County, along West Virginia's western border with Kentucky.
- You wish you were making stuff like this up.
HRC has sworn to support candidate's who support full equality for LGBT citizens and have gone on record with various media outlets to discontinue financially supporting Rep. Mark Kirk but the LGBT non-profit continued to contribute to his campaign. (Below shows a $2,000 contribution in 2010)
- 'Why can't I own a Canadian' is Google Search's topline suggested completion when you type 'Why can't I '. Huh??
- 3% of Twitter's infrastructure is dedicated to Justin Bieber.
"Every time Bieber tweets, his messages have to be delivered to more than five million people who then endlessly retweet it.