Please note-

*Please note- Your browser preferences must be set to 'allow 3rd party cookies' in order to comment in our diaries.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Nigella Lawson says all women could have gay love affairs

TV chef Nigella Lawson says all women have it in them to fall in love with someone of the same sex.
Speaking to DIVA, the curvy beauty said she once had a crush on a girl.
She said: “Oh yes, at school. I was at one school for a while and they were called a crush, a craze, and I remember there was a very beautiful Egyptian girl called Nilgen and I was allowed to go make her bed every day. Nevertheless, it was considered normal in those days.
“I think it was seeking the comfort of a mother or an older sister. Being at boarding school is a strange feeling, and you want somebody to show concern for you. It was certainly a very unphysical sort of crush.
“I was very much an introverted child who lived in my head. I was so shy, I remember hating it if any of my parents’ friends addressed a question to me. Up until I was 19 and went travelling in Italy.”
When asked if she had ever had a same-sex relationship, she said: “No, I haven’t had a love affair with a woman but I have very close woman friends, which is a very different thing but I think we all have it in us — women more than men.”
She added: “I do feel that I find difference very interesting. In a sense, a smooth-skinned man wouldn’t appeal.
“I know a lot of straight men feel threatened. But pleasure is pleasure, and I’m not saying it’s all fluid, but in a sense one’s relationship is with the person.”
Lawson was voted the fifth sexiest woman by DIVA readers in 2009.

=end=

No comments:

Post a Comment