Please note-

*Please note- Your browser preferences must be set to 'allow 3rd party cookies' in order to comment in our diaries.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Chely Wright - Chely Wright: 'I'm A Grand Ole Opry Outcast Now I'm Gay'

Gay country star Chely Wright has accused Grand Ole Opry officials of snubbing her since she came out as a lesbian last year (10).

The Single White Female singer was a regular performer at the fabled home of country music in Nashville, Tennessee ever since she made her debut there in 1989 - but she reveals she hasn't been invited back ever since she stunned fans with her big reveal while promoting her autobiography.

Wright, who briefly dated country superstar Brad Paisley, says, "I was kind of an Opry darling. I'd be called to perform at least every 10 weeks, until my coming out. Since then, I've not heard a peep."

=end=

No comments:

Post a Comment