Please note-

*Please note- Your browser preferences must be set to 'allow 3rd party cookies' in order to comment in our diaries.

Monday, April 18, 2011

We're (Not) Straight

WE'RE (NOT) STRAIGHT: A CALL TO HONESTY & REST


I desperately do not want to take this plunge. But I know I need to.

The following is the culmination of several months planning, filming, editing, and syncronizing many people's schedules. This was filmed while I was attending New England School Of Communications. I hope it makes people think twice about the people around them.



SPECIAL THANKS & ACKNOWLEDGEMENT:

New England School Of Communications
~ Bangor, ME
For lending the video equipment and 2 years training on how to use it.

Frank Lee
~ Systems Administrator, Thornton Academy - Saco, ME

Total Look Day Spa
~ Brewer, ME (207) 989-7513 (207) 989-7513

Carlkr
~ For being an inspiriring role model

MUSIC

Go buy these amazing songs and support these artists! No copyright infringement intended.

"River Flows In You" Yiruma
"Dirty Little Secret" All-American Rejects
"Vanilla Twilight" Owl City
"Breaking The Habit" Linkin Park
"I'm Not Alright" Sanctus Real
"I Need You To Love Me" BarlowGirl
"Lost Get Found" Britt Nicole
"Rest" Nevertheless

=end=

No comments:

Post a Comment