Please note-

*Please note- Your browser preferences must be set to 'allow 3rd party cookies' in order to comment in our diaries.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

(BBC Talk show host) Jonathan Ross reveals his daughter is a lesbian

Jonathan Ross has revealed that his eldest daughter Betty Kitten is a lesbian.
The TV presenter said that he just wanted his three children to be “good and happy”.
During an interview with Gaydar Radio, he was asked how he would feel if his daughter brought a woman home.
Ross replied: “Well, my eldest daughter is gay so that’s a question I’ve dealt with on a regular basis already.
“And providing it’s a nice woman, I’m thrilled.”
In 2009, Ross was criticised for a joke on his BBC Radio 2 show about having gay children adopted.
He did not mention his daughter’s sexuality at the time.
Today, he said: “I think that’s pretty much out there, she talks about [her sexuality] on her Twitter feed.
He added: “As any dad really, I love my kids regardless of who they are, what they do.
“Certainly, their sexuality is a), none of my business and b), certainly none of my concern.
“I just want them to be good, happy, stable people and so far, all three of them seem to be that.”

-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment