Please note-

*Please note- Your browser preferences must be set to 'allow 3rd party cookies' in order to comment in our diaries.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Ricky Martin says he wants a daughter

Ricky Martin says his twin sons are a handful but he’d love to have a “daddy’s girl”.
The gay star had sons Matteo and Valentino by a surrogate mother in 2008.
He told Miami radio station Y100: “Fatherhood is incredible! Every day is something different.
“Matteo and Valentino, they’re constantly ganging up on me but I can take it! They’re amazing – I want more. This is only the beginning of our family.”
When asked how many children he would like, Martin said: “I don’t know. Maybe one, two more, but yeah, definitely. I need [a] daddy’s girl.”
He added that becoming a father had changed his life, not least his sleeping patterns.
“Babies wake up every two hours,” he said. “At 7 o’clock you are awake. For me, I was a night owl in the past, but now, I’m up, I’m working, I’m already dealing with the kids.”

-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment