Please note-

*Please note- Your browser preferences must be set to 'allow 3rd party cookies' in order to comment in our diaries.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Life And Times Of One R. Lyon

I am retired and live on the north coast of California. I grew up in Alabama during the last days of Jim Crow rule. I spent the first half of my working life as a social worker and the second half working in accounting and IT stuff. I've been active in several progressive do gooder causes over the years.

My writing interest include LGBT community and political issues. I am also interested in economic history and environmental causes.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're with us Richard! Thanks for all the contributions you made to the series these past few weeks. much appreciated! north coast of CA? jeesh, if I lived/retired there I'd throw away my computer and just walk to beach all day!

    ReplyDelete