Please note-

*Please note- Your browser preferences must be set to 'allow 3rd party cookies' in order to comment in our diaries.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Colfer Sleep Shops; Buys Gaga, Burnett

CHRIS COLFER ELLEN DEGENERES X390
Glee star Chris Colfer makes a confession to Ellen Degeneres on Thursday’s episode of her talk show: sometimes when he’s sleeping he shops online.
“I started sleep shopping online,” he said. “These really random packages kept showing up on my doorstep and I'd open them up and they'd be so random. Like the complete series of "The Carol Burnett Show" and this huge, life sized poster of Lady Gaga. I don't know why my subconscious wanted that poster. I think the weirdest was this huge framed portrait of Marie Antoinette showed up.”

-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment